Sunday, May 31, 2015

Soft Shimmery Red Eyes with Soft Pink Lips : Makeup Look

Hi dolls! Gawdd, I miss blogging! I was caught up with so many things plus my internet connection isn't really helping thus no blog posts for almost a week :( Anyways, I am back with another makeup look! This will only be a short and quick post alright ladies? This look has been probably my most favourite makeup look for last week. I love how easy it is to create but still looking pretty good. There will be days I want to incorporate eyeshadows in my daily makeup routine. And usually when I do that, I will only use two to three shades of eyeshadows max. For this look, the star of the whole look has to be Savee's single eyeshadow! So pigmented tho it is quite powdery but I love the color! I am not really sure what code it is since I deported the eyeshadow into another casing. 

For the makeup look, I started off as usual. My eyebrows, my concealer and powder routines. I used a shimmery brown on my eyelids focusing on the center of the eyelids. At the outer corner of my eyes, I used the Savee's eyeshadow and blended it in. Took a lil bit of matte brown eyeshadow from Elianto and lined 3/4 of my lower lashlines with that. Took my mascara and applied one coat of that only on my lower lashes. It will give you that opening eyes look but looking quite natural. I love love love doing that! Did my eyeliner thinner than usual with small wing at the end of it and finished it off with soft pink lips! I love how everything turned out well and blended well with each other! I am sorry dolls as I do not have the photos of the products I used for this makeup look. :( 







What do you think ladies? Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below!

Until next post, stay tuned beauties!

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...