Sunday, May 10, 2015

Instagram photos? How to pose? Errkk!

Hi dolls! This time around, I'm gonna talk about something that is probably one of my favourite topics recently. It all started when I was browsing my instagram and I stumbled upon an instagram which later led me to another instagram. You get it? Haha okay. So, I checked this one MUA on instagram and he posted a short video on How To Pose for Instagram! I was curious so I checked out his Youtube account hehe. The video is a collaboration video between him and his friend which is another MUA. They talked about how beauty blogger/vlogger/instagrammer pose for their instagrams! Cool right? The thing is, it's not about how to pose to show off your outfit or your style. It's about how to make sure that your makeup can be seen in the photos! Cooolsss *grins.

I have had the same exact problem ever since I started instagram seriously or when I started to show my makeup in photos. I would end up not getting the right amount of light, wrong angle or even imbalance makeup! I would be so frustrated because sometimes I had the prettiest makeup for that day... Anyways, after I watched the video and through countless of observations and tries, I think I have finally mastered the art of taking photos namely selfie *cough* for instagram. And this is only for showing off my makeup alright ladies? :) How I do it? I would find a place where I can get generous amount of light and that is usually in the morning, infront of my windows. I would make sure my handphone is a bit higher than my eye level so it can capture everything I want and click! That's basically how I do it hihi. Now now, I will show you dolls some of the photos that I took for my instagram! You can find me on instagram : Amira Zairi Bye dolls!











Until next post, stay tuned beauties!

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...