Saturday, May 9, 2015

Current Favourites!

Hi girls! It's been more than a year since I last updated anything in here *cough* i'm sorry! One day it just occured to me, why did I stop writing? Why did I stop doing what I love? I mean, I love sharing stuff with y'all out there. Especially when it comes to makeup wee! I have a lot to say but for now, I'll make a new debut with a post entitled, my current favourites! Warning : This is only on makeup.

So, I put on makeup every single day. Eventhough my classes are only 4 days a week and it's only from 9am till 12 noon. I still put 'em on. And usually, my routines are not entirely different from the previous day. My usual would be, draw 'em eyebrows, eyeliners, concealer, lipstick and on certain days when I have extra oily skin, I put on powder to set my makeup. I would just start off with my day cream, pat them on and let them sit on my skin for a while before I proceed with my concealer. I do not use foundation/bb cream. My concealer is my foundation. I would do 3 strokes on my forehead, 1 stroke on the bridge of my nose, 3 daps underneath my eyes, around my mouth and also on my chin. And blend 'em out using my favourite foundation brush from Real Techniques or on my lazy days or when I couldn't find it, fingers would do.

The next step would be, eyebrows! Eyebrows is something that I can't leave behind or skip this step. I am still using my myr5 eyebrows pencil. Got it at pasar malam, worth every penny. And for my eyeliner, I am still using my Holy Grail Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner in black! Been using it religiously and demm girls, I love it! It doesn't smudge or anything, even if I'm out for the whole day! Final step would be, putting on my lipstick. I have few favourites for now. I find myself grabbing the same lipstick for the past weeks, must be my excessive love towards the color payoff and staying power. And I rarely use my vibrant/dark color lipstick for this semester. I wonder why.. Anyways, that's pretty much about my usual routines and favourite stuff. Let me just include some photos for you guys alright?






Until next post, stay tuned beauties!

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...