Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sleek Face Contour Kit : Review

Hello dolls! Today's post will be on a review. Now, who doesn't love a review on products especially makeups? *grins. Okay, I have had this product for quite some time and I have also used it for couple of times. The product that I'm going to review today is the Face Contour Kit by Sleek Makeup in Light 884. I have always wanted a face contour kit and when I saw this on Luxola, I knew I had to get it. I believe this kit is retailed at myr54 ish but I got it when it was on sale. :)

Sleek products are all so sleek looking. Quite a genius for using Sleek as their brand name aite? Just like their other palettes, this contour kit has nothing unusual design to it. It comes in all black case with Sleek Makeup printed on it. All black except for the ingredients of the product at the back of the case, those are in white fonts. I have nothing against the packaging, love love love it! Except that it gets stained easily but that doesn't matter, it doesn't bother me that much. This product weighs 14g and I'm not pretty sure whether that's a lot of product or what but to me, it is. Considering that I don't go around every day contouring my face, I believe this will last me a long time. :)


This kit has two parts to it. The contouring powder and the highlighting powder. I got myself the lightest kit of this product since I have fair skin. I was contemplating whether to get the Light or Medium kit but I ended up with the Light 884. This kit also comes with a mirror just like the usual compact powder! That's a bonus point for Sleek Makeup! Tho I hardly use the mirror but one can never tell when one needs a mirror, right? :) It doesn't come with any applicator but that's cool because I use my Real Techniques's Contouring brush to apply this!



Now, onto the main thing which is the product itself. The contouring powder has matte finish to it and yes I laaavvv it! I use this to contour my cheeks, nose and sometimes as the transition color when I do my eye makeup. The highlighting powder has shimmery finish to it. But then again, of course it does since that's what highlighting powder needs to do. I also use the highlighting powder to highlight the inner corner of my eyes and under my brow bones apart from the usual task which is to highlight your cheeks and the bridge of your nose! I have no complaints so far regarding this face contour kit!


With flash on!
Without flash!



Dolls, I would not say this is the best face contour kit in town but for an affordable product, it does great job so far! I believe you cannot get this in any drugstore or Sephora. You can get it from Luxola.com Any purchase above myr40 is free postage! Here are some photos on the product and swatches of it!

Until next post, stay tuned beauties!

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...