Friday, May 15, 2015

Soft Brown Smokey Eyes with berry pink lips : Makeup Look

Hi dolls! Today I'm back with another makeup look. This particular makeup look has been my favourite and I even had this makeup look during the 2015 Birthday Bash! I love how easy it is to create and how soft but defined the eye makeup is. For this makeup look, I did not play with a lot of colors. Why go through all the hassle when you can create a beautiful eye makeup while keeping it minimal? The attention of this makeup look has to be on the eyes but personally I think, everything else was on balance as well. The eyebrows, cheeks and lips!

I started off with my day cream and I went ahead and put my concealer. Since I have finished my Maybelline's concealer, I am currently using Cosmetic Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in code 2, Cool Medium. I will do a separate review on this concealer, alright ladies? I then continued with my eyebrows and I am sorry because I did not include my eyebrow pencil in the photo. Before I did my eyeshadows, I put on a bit of eye primer. I used the Essence eye primer and this has been serving me quite a while now. Blend that out and onto the eyeshadows!

For the eyeshadows, I started off by contouring my eyes and I used the Sleek Contouring Kit for this along with my Pencil brush from Zoeva.  I wanted a warm brown color and the contouring color in this kit was perfect! To add more definition to the eyes, I used a single eyeshadow from Elianto which is a darker brown shade and for that I used my blending brush from Barbara Holfmann.  I used that color at the outer corner of my eyes, I didn't drag it out too much. I ensured that the color didn't stray too much and I kept it on the eyelids only. For the darker brown shade, I didn't go as high as the first color. I kept it only at the outer corner of my eyes and blend it out. If you wanna use this look for a night makeup look, take a lil bit of black eyeshadow and blend it out at the outer corner of your eyes. It will give a more bold look. :) I took the highlighting powder from the same kit and pat it on the center of my eyelids. For this, I used my ring finger because it was so much easier! Took my Zoeva Smudger brush and with the darker brown eyeshadow, I lined my lower lashline only 3/4 of it. To finish off the eye makeup, I drew my eyeliner thinly just to give more defined look.

To seal everything up, I used my Matte Loose powder from Essence. For this, I used my powder brush from Holika Holika and swiped it across ma face! To give off a more softer look, I used a lil bit of blush and I used In2it blush in Tempt.  Now, the last part would be the lips! I primed my lips with the Kelyane HD lipbalm that I got in Arab Saudi. I don't think this is sold in Malaysia but you may use whatever lipbalm that you have. Let that sit for a while and I continued with lining my lips with Elianto's lipliner in Tomato Coral. Love this so very much! In other days, I would just use this lipliner as my lipstick! I finished it off by applying a thin layer of Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo. That's pretty much about my most recent favourite makeup look! And by the way, all the photos for this post are edited. It's because I want the eye makeup to look better and clearer.


The products used!








What do you think about this look ladies? Tell me about it!

Until next post, stay tuned beauties!

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...