Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in Vintage Romance : Review

Hello ladies! I'm back with another review, I hope y'all are up for this! The item that I'll be reviewing today is the none other than the Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in Vintage Romance! I have had this palette for quite a while now and I find myself reaching for this palette for a lot of times this past weeks. I must be loving this palette so much. Alright, I got this palette from Luxola.com If you haven't checked that website out, you should do it now. And plus, they always have discounts for you girls so check 'em out alright! This palette would be the second Sleek eyeshadow palette that I own. The first one is the Bad Girl palette. Let's look at the palette first! 






This palette comes in 12 super pigmented shades and most of them are either with heavy shimmers or subtle shimmers. There is only one shade in this palette that is totally matte and it is the soft reddish brown in the first row.This is more like a transition color or can also be used as contouring shade.  It also comes with an applicator which I don't really use unless I need to. I have used maybe not all but two or three shades which I absolutely love! I usually use the gold shade in the inner corner of my eyes and as well as on my lower lashline. Pretty! The dark bronzy color is also my favourite for adding more definition to my eyes. The first color on the second row from your left, is such a sweet color. I love that as well! The shades are shimmery but so far, I have no terrible fall outs when I use this palette. For such an affordable eyeshadow palette, this worths every penny. :) Now, the swatches! 


The first row colors!

The second row colors!

I would definitely say, the first row of colors in this palette are all glittery and the colors are not as intense as on the second row! The second row offers you more intense and deep colors which are more suitable for night look. Either way, I love these colors and I will find a way to use all the colors in this palette more often! What do you think ladies about this palette? Let me know in the comment box below! 

Until next post, stay tuned beauties!

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...