Thursday, December 20, 2012

Update on : Rimmel London Foundation (2nd update)

Hello beauties ! Today, I am just gonna do a short update on the Rimmel London Foundation. I did a review on that foundation earlier, you can view it here :

http://whatswithbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/12/product-review-rimmel-london-foundation.html

So, basically in that post I actually told you that the foundation was okay. Okay, here's the thing. The foundation is alright, I like the texture and I like how it works on my skin. The only thing that is not okay is, it takes time to dry up. I just realized this and I am sorry for that. But, it is still a good foundation so don't worry. :) What you can do is, after you apply the foundation you can use your face mist. Just to make sure it sticks to your skin. For the face mist, I still couldn't do any review on that because I haven't found any face mist that is super good and affordable. I have one face mist right now, and I'm not sure where to find other face mist right after I finish the one I'm using now. I have also done a review on my favourite products so you can scroll down my previous posts aite beauties? If you have any comments or if you have any good products that you would like to share with me, you can do so ! You are most welcome to do that. :)

Until next post, stay tuned beauties !

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...