Sunday, December 16, 2012

TheFaceShop : Haul

Hello pretty ladies ! So today, I'm just gonna do a short update. I don't even know whether this can be called as 'haul' or not since I only bought two things from the shop. Oh well. I told you beauties that I went to the BBW (Big Bad Wolf) last Friday right? Apart from my main mission in getting books, I also wanted to get something from my new recent love (favourite shop) which is.... THE FACE SHOP ! (OhmyKimHyunJoong!) Okay, enough with the fangirling. :p At first, I only wanted the Nail Buffer (omg it is so cheap and super pretty !) but I accidentally bought two things. (accidentally you wish haha ) Since my Oil Control Film has long gone and I have been wanting to get a new one, I also bought the Oil Control Film ! I'll upload few photos for you beauties alright? :)


These are the things : Nail Buffer and Oil Control Film.


This is the nail buffer. It costs me , myr 5.90. That is like super cheap !


And this is the oil control film. This one costs me, myr 12.90. That can be considered affordable. 

So, ladies what are you beauties waiting for? Go and get those two items now ! Affordable and the oil control film, especially is really essential for us. We need to have that in our handbag wherever we go. Just because, we need them ! 

Until next post, stay tuned beauties !

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...