Monday, December 3, 2012

Bonjour !

Hi beauties! Basically this is my ever first post and this is actually a new blog that I created for beauty insiders only. I have been wanting to create a blog where I can share what I like, what I love, my opinion on this and that. I really love to share products that I have used and I would really love it if you girls out there give me reviews too! With this little knowledge that I have, I'm gonna share it with you guys and if you have any products (skin care, cosmetics,etc) that you'd like me to do a review on, please leave your comment down there yea? Or you can just email me if you're too shy to comment it here. :P This is my email :

miemy.mohdzairi@gmail.com 

Until my next post, stay tuned beauties !

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...