Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Looks 2013.

Hi ladies! What's with the title? It's 2014 and you still wanna talk about 2013? :p Okay, this post will be about pictures, only few of them. I decided to post on what kind of makeup I had put on for 2013. I did not do full makeup look(that includes eyeshadows, blusher and etc) If I did, the makeup would be really subtle and I did not have any pictures of that except for this one time when I was acting out as part of my assignment. Basically, this post has nothing special. I just want to include it here. Enjoy :)


My everyday look. Winged eyeliner, sheer foundation and lip tint.

Winged eyeliner with nude pink lipstick. 

This was for fun. My roommate did this using: Maybelline Color tattoo in blue and gold.
 Red and nude pink lipstick.

Winged eyeliner with hot pink lipgloss.
I dapped it on tissue to make it appear wearable on daylight.

Filled in eyebrows, Kokuryu Summer Cake foundation, and lip tint.

Filled in eyebrows, foundation and red lipstick. My favourite!

Very sheer foundation, filled in eyebrows, winged eyeliner and red lipstick.
Wanted this to look 60s. Hm.

My most worn look for the last weeks on 3rd semester. :)

This was during the Musical Drama day. With some of the casts. :)

Until next post, stay tuned beauties! 

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...