Saturday, January 25, 2014

Face scrubs.

Hi ladies. Today was a pretty dull day for me probably because I didn't do anything except for lazying around at home. That's that. Okay, I was browsing the net and I remembered that I have something that I want to share with my ladies here. Honestly, these products have been on my list for few weeks now. I've been searching high and low for face scrubs. Yes, face scrub that is good and affordable. So, I have found two which I think will work. I've gone through few beauty bloggers that blogged about these. And read the reviews as well and so far everything is good. So, the two face scrubs that I really really really want to try are the Honey Black Sugar Scrub from The Face Shop and St. Ives Apricot Scrub (Blemish and Blackhead control.) 

Credits to Google

Credits to Google

If any of you have tried any of these two scrubs, feel free to share with me! I'd love to know what my ladies think of these scrubs. Oh, and if you wish to know more about the Honey Black Sugar Scrub, you can visit their website here and for the St Ives scrub, here 

Where can I get this? : For the Honey Black Sugar scrub, you can go to any The Face Shop outlets available at your place. As for the St. Ives scrub, you can get it at Watsons or Guardian or any drugstore. And I believe the Honey Black Sugar scrub retails at below RM30 and the St. Ives scrub retails at below RM20.

Until next post, stay tuned beauties!

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...