Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoo : Review

Hi ladies! I'm back at home and my blog is calling me to type a post. Does that makes sense? :p Okay, so today's post is nothing special and the review that I'm going to do is actually an old thing. I bet a lot of beauty bloggers out there have done this review and I still believe this item is still a rave among ladies out there. Today's review is about Maybelline Color Tattoo@24hr Cream Gel Shadow. There are 10 shades available but I am not sure whether all shades are available in Malaysia. Among those 10 shades, I own three which are the Tenacious Teal, Tough as Taupe and Bold Gold. Here are photos that I took myself :


From left : Tenacious Teal, Bold Gold and Tough as Taupe.

The swatches. 

My verdict : I like the packaging because it's simple thus makes it looks classy. You can see the colors because at the other side of the pot, it is transparent. This is good because you do not have to open it to see the colors. This glass pot is pretty heavy and it takes space whenever I need to bring my make up for travelling purposes. But that's not really a problem for me. What I like about this color tattoo is that I can use this as eyeshadow base, or eyeshadow itself or I can use it as eyeliners. It works great either way. :) 

Where can I get it and how much? : You can get this color tattoo at Watsons or Guardian but I got mine at Sasa because they were having a sale and the price was cut down from RM19.90 to RM15. All these were my purchases when Sasa was having a sale. :)

This is a picture of mine having fun with the colors. I used Tenacious Teal and Bold Gold and paired it with bronze and brown eyeshadows :


And these are the shades available from the Color Tattoo range :



Until next post, stay tuned beauties!

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

1 comment:

  1. salam. hi! BLogwalking here! :D

    Seeing you make reviews about those products make me wanna go get them! ;p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...