Friday, January 24, 2014

My January wishlist,

Hi again ladies. As the title suggests, this post is about my wishlist for this month. Well, to put it that way is quite wrong because I've been wanting this item for so long and I added a new item on the list. Just because. :) What items am I talking about? Have you ever heard of MUA Makeup Academy UK? Among the beauty bloggers/gurus, I believe that this brand is not something new in their collections. I discovered this brand last year and it caught my eyes instantly. The products are all inexpensive and some of the makeup stuffs really are the same like the high end products. If you wish to know more, this is the link Click Now, onto the highlight of this post. The two items that I really really want are...


Credits to MUA website

Credits to MUA website

Credits to MUA website

 The first item is called the Britain's Next Top Model Palette and the second item is the F2 Stippling Brush.  What the palette contains :

  • Filled with 28 eyeshadows, including a variety of pearl, matte and high shimmers, a blusher, a bronzer and a highlighter.  -Read here

What the brush claims to be : 

  • A flat-topped, full circular brush used for lightweight application and blending of any foundations. Ideal for creating soft layers or adding textures to the skin. -Read here

The palette retails at 12 pound sterling but it is on sale right now and you can purchase it at only 7 pound sterling! And the brush retails at 3 pound sterling. And I asked my friend to get these items for me and hopefully she can find this. Fingers crossed!

Until next post, stay tuned beauties!

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...