Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Eye makeup.

Hello ladies! It's been a while, isn't it? Please mind my laziness and I am really sorry. Every single time I wanna post something, that's when the lazy syndrome kicks in. If only there's a pill or medicine to get rid of this syndrome, I'd buy it. No doubt! :p Alright, so this time I am back with a post on eye makeup. This is based on my own observations and researches. Through countless beauty videos that I watched and beauty blogs that I read, I finally had the courage to post up something like this. This is not a step-by-step makeup tutorial no no. I'm just not there yet. Soon InsyaAllah. :) This is just a post to show you ladies on my eye makeup creation and the products that I used. Hope you'll enjoy this and now, pictures time!

Front look.

Still the front look and you can see the colors of the eyeshadows.

Crazy...

Failed...

The products.

My 120 palette. I used the matte brown and dark purple to create this eye look.


 And this eye makeup, I shall name it Soft Brown-Purple eye makeup. <3

Until next post, stay tuned beauties !

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...