Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sleek Makeup in Vintage Romance inspired Makeup Look.

Hello ladies! This is going to be by far my most favourite makeup look I have ever created. I just love how everything is well blended and complimented each other. From the eyes to the lips. I also used my new favourite thing which is falsies in this makeup look. I got mine at Daiso and this falsies is amazing! It is so beautiful on its own, I don't even need to apply mascara to it. The best thing about these lashes are the bands are invisible woohoo! For this makeup look, I decided to use my Sleek Makeup palette in Vintage Romance and paired it with my Elianto's lipstick which is excuse me, so freaking amazing! From the color to the staying power, ahmahzingg!

The lip color that I used for this look! Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Color in 04.

Falsies from Daiso to complete the whole look! Loving this xx





I created this look mainly because I wanted to try out the new falsies that I got from Daiso and yes I fell in love at first sight! Secondly because in the Vintage Romance palette, there are a few shadows with purple hue and I wanted to play around with that. Therefore, I came out with this look. This started off as something very formal looking but after I added the lashes, it became quite flirtatious? Hahah. I liked it, this is definitely a look that I will recreate again in the future! How you guys loving this? *can't wait to get my camera so I can start recording* 

Until next post, stay tuned beauties!

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...