Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Beauty Concious : Bad or Good?

Hello beauties ! As I was doing nothing, wandering in this virtual world I decided to write a post. And bamm ! That's how I came up with the title for today. To be honest, I really don't know whether it's good or bad if you're being a beauty concious. I would say I am a beauty concious but not too much. As a girl, of course I want to look at my best whenever I'm out meeting the public. I want to feel beautiful and if people are looking at me, they are looking at me with good thoughts. Good thoughts such as, " She does know how to make sure she looks presentable in the public" or "She looks pretty with that kind of make up" and etc. My point is, I am not trying to gain compliments (though I really like it if I get one haha) but I want to look presentable in front of other people. That way, my confidence level will boost up. Do you agree with me? I bet you do.

I hate looking myself in the mirror and telling myself " What the hell is wrong with you? Why on earth did you put that on yourself? Can't you put a bit of make up on your face, you look pale, woman." I HATE THAT. I have been in that situation for so many times. Feeling crappy about the way I look, how I wanted to be and look better, how I hate the scars and pimples on my face, how I hate getting tanned and the list goes on. It is a never ending list, ladies. I believe I am not the only who feels this way. Eventhough I feel that way, I never wanted to change to be someone else. I never wanted to harm myself just to be prettier and hotter. I never wanted to take those pills to make my skin looks better and take those injections to make me look flawless. I don't.

Here's the thing. Whenever I feel that way for about few minutes, I will quickly talk to myself. I will make myself feel better. I persuade myself. That's how I do it. Ladies, let me tell you this. It is okay for you to feel crappy about yourself. Once in a while. That is a good thing for you to regain your conciousness, to be aware of what is going on and for you to step the game up ! It is okay when people criticize for the way you look. You might feel angry at them for saying those things but you'll thank them later for how you will look in the future. :) You don't need expensive things or heavy make up to be pretty. You can use whatever that you have in your closet. Make full use of what you have. And one more important thing is, pretty face is one thing but to possess a pretty heart is very important. Inner beauty will make you look prettier on the outside.

Until next post, stay tuned beauties !

xoxo
WhatsWithBeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...